Anyone near Maryland?

I was just wondering if anyone near Maryland wanted to ride sometime. Any track like Tomahawk, Dublin, Happys or even Rocket. Also have my own track if you live close and want to help out. Anyway, Im kinda out of the loop after some injuries and dont really have anyone to ride with. So reply of you are interested ?

Im 18, ride and yz250f and a 125.

In Frederick, as for storing your bike you could keep it with mine if you dont mind. Everything has to be confirmed with my dad though, Only 18 ?. Yep track maintence and such, when we get rain we are going to till it and I asked a friend of my dad to bring a dozer in becaude the basic track setup was made back on 50's and 65's. So as soon as a dozer gets back there we are going to remake it.

In Frederick, as for storing your bike you could keep it with mine if you dont mind. Everything has to be confirmed with my dad though, Only 18 ?. Yep track maintence and such, when we get rain we are going to till it and I asked a friend of my dad to bring a dozer in becaude the basic track setup was made back on 50's and 65's. So as soon as a dozer gets back there we are going to remake it.

Cool ! I'm 18 too and I'm not too far away from Fredrick. I hope your dad is okay with me leaving a bike and riding on your land. I don't know much about track maintanence but I will help out as much as possible.

Edited by Motorider4

• 2 weeks later...

My brother and I live near Damascus. We usually drive up to pa and ride at aoaa. We both have been interested in seeking out some mx tracks. Do you have any trails?

Nothing near me. If you have a truck or hitch hauler than you can take your bikes to the trails near Pennsylvania.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's happening guys. I live in Harford county Maryland. Always looking for people to ride with. I mainly Rode at RAC in pa this past spring/summer, first year there pretty awesome place. But sucks to ride solo especially with all that possible ground to cover. Would love to ride local as well but can't seem to find anyone/anywhere to ride with or at. RAC is a solid 2 hours from my house so I'm already used to a travel to ride, doesn't bother me none.

• 4 weeks later...

Where are you located? Ill happily sign a waiver removing you of all responsibility if you let me ride there. Are there any places I can store my bike near or on your land? Do you mean help with track maintanence? I really want to get back on a bike.

Hello Fibs, just sent you a PM. Im 25, have a Honda Crf250 & also looking to make some friends to ride with in the VA/MD areas as I don't have anyone to ride with.  Also have a pickup truck available if you want to travel to some local trails/tracks. I really want to put in some time every weekend.

Hello Fibs, just sent you a PM. Im 25, have a Honda Crf250 & also looking to make some friends to ride with in the VA/MD areas as I don't have anyone to ride with. Also have a pickup truck available if you want to travel to some local trails/tracks. I really want to put in some time every weekend.

If your ever looking to go out to a track let me know. Like I said I'm located in annapolis md, hit a track at least once every weekened, wish I could get out more but it sucks working full time so I prefer to hit the track on my ride day. I ride a yz450f and am 25.