06 WR450F Plastics

4 replies to this topic
  • weegee

Posted September 11, 2016 - 05:34 PM

Hey guys,

I've just picked my self up a nice little 06 WR450F. It has some aftermarket plastics on it like a YZ style UFO fail fender and later model 07- front fender on it. But i was wondering about the side plastics? As the ones on them dont reflect the quality of the rest of the bike. Can I easily fit some 07- side fairngs on the bike? or are the 04-06 really different in this department? 

I await all the guru's wisdom.

Thanks

• Krannie McKranface

Posted September 11, 2016 - 06:08 PM

'07 is different

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • weegee

Posted September 11, 2016 - 06:54 PM

'07 is different

Thanks I thought they would be. But are they way off or with a bit of manipulation they can work? haha thanks

• Krannie McKranface

Posted September 11, 2016 - 07:55 PM

Thanks I thought they would be. But are they way off or with a bit of manipulation they can work? haha thanks

Will not work.

Steel frame vs aluminum frame.

• weegee

Posted September 15, 2016 - 06:11 PM

Will not work.

Steel frame vs aluminum frame.

Ahh Yes what a moron sorry didn't even think of that. Cheers

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.