Damn I love watching my son ride

Just got this pic from a buddy. Sons first bike and a proud day for dad ?

IMG_22171_zpsta6z6yf3.jpg

I've recently been riding with a couple of other dads. One has 11 and 14 year old boys and the other has a 11 yr boy and a 15 yr girl.

All these kids are awesome riders. I was giving it as good as I could on some super fast flowy trails. Come to a stop and they are all right there behind me. Then I tell them your turns to go first They were all saying nope, we want to follow you. I'm no I want to fall you guys. Finally get them to go first and awesome watching these kids rip the trails. Then we get back to camp and the dads who we where riding with were telling me how much their kids love their crazy uncle. (though I'm not related, I'm just THE crazy uncle)

I sometimes wish I had parents that got me into riding when I was younger

• Like 2

He loves it so much. Usually we ride together but my bike is down right now. He's not the fastest and he doesn't hit the jumps yet and he's not gonna go pro but I'm so proud of him. He gets right out there on the main track with the big boys and holds his own. He's a tough little kid and I cherish every moment with him. I want him to have good memories and give him what I never had growing up

• Like 1

He loves it so much. Usually we ride together but my bike is down right now. He's not the fastest and he doesn't hit the jumps yet and he's not gonna go pro but I'm so proud of him. He gets right out there on the main track with the big boys and holds his own. He's a tough little kid and I cherish every moment with him. I want him to have good memories and give him what I never had growing up

You sound like a kick ass dad!

Edited by BowHunter2400

• 1 month later...