Movie: WR enduro race movie now hosted for the public.

16 replies to this topic
  • simon@vic

Posted March 18, 2004 - 05:17 AM

just finished my new latest video form the enduro i raced on the 14th. it was a 3 hour 2man team enduro. it was a "dead start" event and in EVERY race an Estart WR took the hole-shot and a kick start wr was last :) :D
3:30min long, 24mb, divx, .avi.
im the kid with the old ugly yellow chest armor :D

you will need a codec to play the movie. the best codec pack can be found here.
Divx ver 4 download

here is the video. right click and "SAVE TARGET AS"
Enduro movie

• Indy_WR450

Posted March 18, 2004 - 08:47 AM

Where is the movie? I see the codec pack only. :)

• ddialogue

Posted March 18, 2004 - 08:57 AM

Check your PM's for my FTP details. :)
Thanks dude.

• simon@vic

Posted March 18, 2004 - 05:55 PM

Post deleted by simon@vic

• simon@vic

Posted March 18, 2004 - 09:00 PM

move now hostid for the public.
enjoy.

• Drtbykr

Posted March 19, 2004 - 03:30 AM

Super cool movie. Nice to see the weekend warriors going at it.
That will have to do until it warms up a bit.

• Fryboy

Posted March 19, 2004 - 05:20 AM

Nice video, thanks for sharing. No offense, but I coulda done without the lame rap song and would rather of heard the Thumpin more. IMO

Nice area to ride in. Looked like fun

Fryboy

• simon@vic

Posted March 19, 2004 - 05:29 AM

ok, f-ck off with the music comments. it is now apparent i cant please every one. i use metal and people say there ears hurt, i use top 40 and people say it is boring and i use hip-hop and some {mostly older closed minded} people say is it lame. if you don't like it you spend the time to make your own videos and then you can put what ever music you like.

listen to the lyric and the rhythm. it is a good song.
as for "hearing the thumping". the clips with good audio ARE IN THE MOVIE. if you have the volume on. MOST of the "thumping" was infected with 2smoke whining. :)

sorry for the rant but after spending the time to make it and using favors to host it for the public it suck to have people call any of it lame. but thx for the positive comment on the vid it self.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • latehit

Posted March 19, 2004 - 05:54 AM

Thanks for the video. I can't wait till I can get out and let it rip. I like the end where that guy dumps his bike at the finish line. It kind of reminds me of myself. :D :) Rock on.....

• Cmott426

Posted March 19, 2004 - 06:12 AM

just finished my new latest video form the enduro i raced on the 14th. it was a 3 hour 2man team enduro. it was a "dead start" event and in EVERY race an Estart WR took the hole-shot and a kick start wr was last :D :D
3:30min long, 24mb, divx, .avi.
im the kid with the old ugly yellow chest armor :)

you will need a codec to play the movie. the best codec pack can be found here.
Divx ver 4 download

here is the video. right click and "SAVE TARGET AS"
Enduro movie

I saved the AVI, but I need the codec, the web site for the codec does not work for me

• kirkw

Posted March 19, 2004 - 08:58 AM

Simon,

Thanks for the great video and ignore the music comments. You made it. If they want to make their own video then they can choose what music they want. Keep em coming!!!

• x2smoker

Posted March 19, 2004 - 09:28 AM

Great job on the video! :) Keep this kinda stuff coming, don't get discouraged because of the music comment. By most of you guys's standards, I am an "Old Fart" and I rather enjoyed the tune. You're right, give the lyrics a good listen.

Great production, Dude :D. Looks like the race was a blast, too!

• trav

Posted March 19, 2004 - 09:43 AM

fun video and fun looking race

• simon@vic

Posted March 19, 2004 - 11:08 AM

if you cant get divx ver4.02 from my link try www.oldversion.com

or www.divx.com/divx

• cranestalker

Posted March 19, 2004 - 02:11 PM

great video...thanks for sharing :)

• arai

Posted March 19, 2004 - 02:24 PM

another sweet vid. looks like a nice ride too. By the last bit in the movie you either got first in a novice class or second in the expert class, which was it?

My work just shat on me and I cant get tues off, sorry bud. I know, i know.. lame. As soon as Roz drops some cash on that new bike we'll be bikin all the time (she'll have to, to justify that purchase price)

see ya for sushi

-arai-

• simon@vic

Posted March 19, 2004 - 04:33 PM

me and Alvin won the intermediate class. and got 3rd over all if we where racing the experts.

here are the times
1st expert- 8 laps in 3:01
2nd expert- 8 laps in 3:12
3rd expert- 8 laps in 3:25

1st intermediate- 8 laps in 3:19 {me and Alvin}
2nd intermediate- 8 laps in ????

thx for all the positive comments guys. and don't you worry more better vids to come.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.