6 replies to this topic
  • Jack

Posted May 14, 2001 - 05:40 AM

Did i see you in Geelong on Saturday morning?
It was at a bike shop called 'Moto tech'.

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted May 14, 2001 - 07:47 AM

Hey there Jack,

Which Saturday morning? I was in Bright this weekend. So, are you from Geelong or from Melbourne?

In any case, my email address is

Send me an email and I will send you my number... So, are you free the weekend of the Great Australian TT gathering? I sent out a post for this about a week ago....

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted May 14, 2001 - 07:48 AM

In any case Jack, I do spend quite a bit of time at MotoTech in Geelong. Matt does most of the work on my bike for me.. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jack

Posted May 15, 2001 - 06:08 AM

My wife is having another baby soon so i gotta stay close to home, I am going to do the Kenda rally though.
The reason that i asked if it was you because there was a guy there with an awesome looking motard wr400, he also had a 2stroke on the trailer as i think you said you had aswell.
Yes i am in Geelong and Matt works on my bike aswell. I've been trying to get him to look at this sight because most of his work is yamaha's
WR400 2000mdl

• Jack

Posted May 15, 2001 - 06:11 AM

Sorry it was Thursday i think i saw you,you asked if i was a priest! I was back there on Saturday again though.

[This message has been edited by Jack (edited 05-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Jack (edited 05-15-2001).]

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted May 15, 2001 - 10:32 AM

Yes, I remeber you. :)

Congratulations on the baby... Do you know if it is a boy or girl? How many months pregnant?

In any case, yes, that was me. Well, if there is any way at all you can be free that weekend, please let me know.

• Jack

Posted May 16, 2001 - 02:51 AM

We don't know either way,she is due about the middle of July.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.