Big Gun SDS

5 replies to this topic
  • Alain

Posted December 07, 2000 - 10:30 PM

A guy Name Flash mentioned that he saw the SDS system for 327$ in the Rocky Mountain catalogue... Does anybody know the phone number or the web site for this company?

• Heywood

Posted December 07, 2000 - 10:35 PM

www.rockymountainmc.com

I've had great luck with this shop.

• Alain

Posted December 07, 2000 - 11:03 AM

thank you my friend

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Yamahcrazy

Posted September 09, 2015 - 04:28 AM

I have a Yamaha TTR 230 that won't start. The spark plug is fine but I have to jump the battery off and it runs for a minute then shuts off any suggestions?

• Krannie McKranface

Posted September 09, 2015 - 12:08 PM

I have a Yamaha TTR 230 that won't start. The spark plug is fine but I have to jump the battery off and it runs for a minute then shuts off any suggestions?

Yeah, post in the correct forum, first off.

This is the WR forum

You need a service manual and to perform the electrical service tests

• rah7777777

Posted September 09, 2015 - 05:52 PM

Rocky Mountain is awesome! 95% of everything I've bought for my WR has been from them
Wow!! OLD thread. Haha

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.