Australia 2016 WR De restricting

3 replies to this topic
  • Ka0sX

Posted August 31, 2016 - 01:54 AM

So i'am leaning more towards getting a WR then the RMX, And would get the dealer to de restrict it for me as they do that here if requested, But what is this Competition ECU? 

Seen a post here saying that Aussie Bikes come with the Comp ECU

Also how do i know if my bikes comes with comp ecu?

Thanks

http://www.thumperta...ods/?p=13104900

Edited by Ka0sX, August 31, 2016 - 01:59 AM.

• stevethe

Posted August 31, 2016 - 04:16 AM

If your in the world of AZIE they apparently do have the comp. ECU.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Nathh

Posted August 31, 2016 - 11:43 PM

Yes Aussie WR's come out with the comp ecu, you'll know because you'll be able to change the map with the GYTR tuner (you cant if it had the restricted ECU).

• Ka0sX

Posted September 01, 2016 - 04:08 AM

Yeah found out from the dealer aswell they sell all WR'S uncorcked, Picking up my 2016 WR450F in bout 12 to 16 hrs from this post, Will report back with pics

Sold my power tuner with my yz450 did not think id end up with a 2016 wr450 but the guy i sold the yz too says i can borrow the gytr power tuner witch is a plus but like having it in my back pack in case i decide to change on the fly, so ill probs just buy a new one or offer to buy the one i sold with the bike lol

Edited by Ka0sX, September 01, 2016 - 04:11 AM.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.