2 replies to this topic
  • bosunmate

Posted April 03, 2002 - 06:39 PM

Hey all Iam from nothern california and looking for people to ride with.I am just coming off of a injury and would like to moto it up some . just drop me a line and I will try to meet up to throw some rocks at 2 smokes. just want to have fun and give motocross a try!!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamie_rider

Posted April 03, 2002 - 08:33 PM

Sounds like fun. I'll meet you half way lol

• John_Lorenz

Posted April 04, 2002 - 03:56 AM

:) Always looking for a riding Bud, I am in Hollister, so I ride Hollister Hills alot sometime Clear Creek when the Asbestos is at its peak (Doh!) :D

Right now I am torn into the bike, Oil, Lube and general tighting of loose stuff. I pronised me daughter I would not go out again until I get her a xr70, so I am realy looking to get her hooked up. Any hoot I should be ready to go in a couple of weeks, Too Many Honey Doo's I have put off.....

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.