Tomac

For the first few rounds, he was smoking everyone. Nobody even Dungey had anything for him.

since this is imaginary land, it could have played out differently if Dungey didn't get hurt, etc. Pretty easy to be anointed the great one(not by you) when there is nobody with a chance for 2/3 of a season.

since this is imaginary land, it could have played out differently if Dungey didn't get hurt, etc. Pretty easy to be anointed the great one(not by you) when there is nobody with a chance for 2/3 of a season.

so roczen won and has swingers.. Dungey had nothing for him, up until he crashed out, and he was going to beat roczen? You sound like a swinger..
  • Like 1

so roczen won and has swingers.. Dungey had nothing for him, up until he crashed out, and he was going to beat roczen? You sound like a swinger..

a swinger for whom? A lil insecure about your asterisk champ from the sounds of things? I could careless as I don't have a man crush as you do on your boy, just calling it like I see it.  A class rider beating a bunch of B leaguers, whoopee. Same standards should apply for Dungey when he won, but you dopes forget that for whatever reason.

Edited by DEMI
  • Like 1

Talk about imaginary land.[emoji28]

Roczen's first laps were amazing. He was aggressive and passed people like crazy. Dungey would of had to step outside his comfort zone.

• Like 3

a swinger for whom? A lil insecure about your asterisk champ from the sounds of things? I could careless as I don't have a man crush as you do on your boy, just calling it like I see it. A class rider beating a bunch of B leaguers, whoopee. Same standards should apply for Dungey when he won, but you dopes forget that for whatever reason.

closet dung swinger

what are you fanboys gonna do when your sunshine goes cloudy next year because of bike setup or whatever excuses go around? Gonna be a fickle lover and proclaim devotion to whomever is in the points lead?

a swinger for whom? A lil insecure about your asterisk champ from the sounds of things? I could careless as I don't have a man crush as you do on your boy, just calling it like I see it. A class rider beating a bunch of B leaguers, whoopee. Same standards should apply for Dungey when he won, but you dopes forget that for whatever reason.

You could or couldn't care less, or are you careless? :cornfused:

Bad shoulders, bike setup, doesn't like the team, or Roczen is just faster now....whatever the reason(s) I hoped for a better season out of Tomac. Yea, he finished 2nd overall but wasnt close to Roczen's speed. It'll be interesting to see if Roczen becomes the next dominant rider like RV, RC, McGrath, etc.,. I hope not. They make for boring series. What about the rumor that Tomac will break his 2 yr contract with Kawasaki?

a swinger for whom? A lil insecure about your  champ from the sounds of things? I could careless as I don't have a man crush as you do on your boy, just calling it like I see it.  A class rider beating a bunch of B leaguers, whoopee. Same standards should apply for Dungey when he won, but you dopes forget that for whatever reason.

no asterisk needed, he beat the competition...

want to win?   race all the rounds, which he did.