426 parts for sale

12 replies to this topic
  • Boomer

Posted April 03, 2002 - 02:35 PM

Applied upper triple clamp with oversize (1") bar mounting posts. Had on the bike for 1 ride - it's nice and new - in the original box.

2001 headpipe with guard (allows clearance to oil filter cover bolt), and muffler - no dents or scratches about 6 hours on the system, includes pipe-to-muffler seal.

Original rear master cylinder/frame guard, Oil strainer screen that fits in the front of the frame, oil filter cover o-rings, original oil drain plug, 1 yamaha oil filter, 1 exhaust head-pipe gasket, 2 swing arm axle hole covers, 3 CR8E NGK plugs, 1 clutch basket nut lock washer.

All of the misc parts are brand new in their original packages with the yamaha part numbers.

$250 for all the stuff - buyer pays shipping from Ohio.

You can e-mail me ... beamdennis@hotmail.com

Thanks

• Boomer

Posted April 04, 2002 - 12:42 AM

They are nice parts.

• Boomer

Posted April 05, 2002 - 12:19 AM

O.K. - I'm going to go get a box and start packing the stuff - they really are nice parts!!!

• Boomer

Posted April 07, 2002 - 09:38 PM

O.K. - all the misc stuff is gone.

I'd take $80 for the Applied clamps.

I'd take $125 for the head-pipe and muffler.

• nmabbott

Posted April 08, 2002 - 11:21 AM

I'll give you $25 for the head pipe?
nmabbott@hotmail.com

• Boomer

Posted April 08, 2002 - 02:39 PM

You guys riding with no guard on the headpipe are gonna burn your nice leathers if you don't get a stock headpipe soon.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gunner_V

Posted April 08, 2002 - 11:45 PM

Boomer,
I'll buy the triple clamps if you don't mind shipping to a FPO address. I'm in the military and I am stationed in Okinawa. It is no different than sending in the US, except you have to fill out a customs form that takes about 5 minutes.
Thanks
georgepatti@firstbb.ne.jp

• Boomer

Posted April 09, 2002 - 01:00 AM

Gunner - I don't mind the form - can it be completed at the local post office?

I tried to send back to you a detailed reply, but I received a message that indicated that your e-mail address was no good. I'll try sending it again - unlinked.

I'm going to need your full address to get the shipping costs - I use USPS typically, but can ship just about any method you'd like.

Boomer

• mcarp

Posted April 09, 2002 - 05:34 PM

Boomer

Don't want to step on Gunner's toes as it appears as though he has first dibs..

But if your deal with Gunner falls through on the clamps, please send me an email at mcarpent@columbus.rr.com. I'm in Columbus.

• Merfman

Posted April 10, 2002 - 09:31 PM

Boomer, check your PM's.

Merf

• Boomer

Posted April 11, 2002 - 12:36 AM

Merfman

I received your PM - thanks.

I sent to you a PM reply with the shipping options - let me know - send to me on....

beamdennis@hotmail.com

• Hurricane

Posted April 12, 2002 - 03:17 PM

Boomer,

Do you still have the head pipe?

• MANIAC998

Posted April 13, 2002 - 07:17 AM

Boomer. I'm also looking for a headpipe. Let me know

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.