3 replies to this topic
  • crazyadam

Posted April 03, 2002 - 10:20 PM

pg. 75 May 02 Dirt Bike

contact at Worldpower@earthlink.net
A new product for us to NEED! :) @ $69.00 ea.
"Power Now increases the velocity of the air as it flows though the carb from idle to mid throttle openings. It works by creating a smaller passage on the airbox side of the carb. The new passage directs a straight flowing incoming stream of air beneath the slide up to half throttle. At half to wide open, the Power Now creates no disruption to incoming air that would reduce peak power.
The bottom line is thatyou get a good power increase that can be felt off idleand into a stronger, more vital mid range."

OK>>> its a small manifold that has a wing design in the middle, to increase air velocity...

sounds good! :D

Dennis Kirk shows something similar on page 276 of the new catalog. $28.99
The POWER PACK.... by Starting Line Products, but thiers goes on the cylinder side...

ANYBODY have any experiance with either of these goodies

[ April 08, 2002: Message edited by: crazyadam ]

• crazyadam

Posted April 08, 2002 - 06:29 AM

any one?
Or am I a guinee pig?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted April 08, 2002 - 06:30 AM

So Hence the Name CrazyAdam

and you had to ask :)

Go Ahead and do it let us know I am sure we could get a bulk buy from steve Going Hehe :D

[ April 08, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

• bbeakley

Posted April 08, 2002 - 09:24 PM

You have to ask yourself where the force comes for the air to enter the cylinder. The force that motivates the air into the chamber is vacuum created by the piston. The "manifold" which you speak of, while redirecting the air, more than likely winds up acting like an orifice, thus reducing the total amount of air taken in. I'd want to see some independant dyno testing of a bike with/without before I plunk down my hard earned money.

Related Content

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  35 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.