DMC Alien Exhaust

3 replies to this topic
  • natediggity

Posted March 17, 2004 - 01:21 PM

Is anyone out there running a DMC Alien on their WR? I found one super cheap and I am looking for some feedback. Also curious about how well DMC's quiet insert works. Any info will be appreciated.

• Tyler426

Posted March 17, 2004 - 09:00 PM

i saw one on ebay a while back and asked the same question and didnt get any replies, i couldnt find much info on it anywhere. where did you find one super cheap?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • natediggity

Posted March 17, 2004 - 10:42 PM

My local dealer has one left over from last year. Has the head pipe too. I figure it might be a good opportunity to get a high head pipe so I don't have to remove the thing to do an oil change. Most importantly, I want to know if their quiet insert will actually produce 96db????????

• natediggity

Posted March 18, 2004 - 11:38 AM

Anyone???? Somebody out there must have one or DMC would discontinue these pipes.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.