Boots for Huge calves and Some new grippers

4 replies to this topic
  • rvanliere

Posted April 02, 2002 - 07:42 PM

Anybody out there recommend an awsome tire for medium to hardpack surfaces. also a good boot for a guy with huge ass calves .

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted April 03, 2002 - 06:33 AM

As far as the boots "for a guy with huge ass calves", I highly recommend SIDI Force in the standard sole. The SRS (sole replacement system) boots are a bit stiff in my opinion.

These are the only boot that I know of that is completely adjustable in the calve area. Check them out at:

I just bought a pair from these guys and it took a whopping three days from the time I placed the order on the web to having them on my doorstep. Impressive.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thumper4life

Posted April 03, 2002 - 07:23 AM

i dont believe anyone in the world has as large of calves as me and a finally found a boot that will calves are 19 and 1/4 inches all the way around, and the alpinestars tech 8 with the extended straps work for me, although they are on the last clicker, they do work :)

• thumper4life

Posted April 03, 2002 - 07:56 AM

also, the alpinestar vector SHOULD fit large calves because the top calve strap is a nylon strap with one of those 3 prong black snap on type thingies. and i would think if the strap wasnt long enough that u could replace it with another longer nylon strap

• AZ918MAN

Posted April 03, 2002 - 11:51 AM

my friends dad has really big calves - the only boots that worked for him are the alp vectors( i wear them and i have skinny legs and love them). As for tires go here in az( where all we have in intermideate and hard pack) i run the dunlop 756 on the rear and the dunlop755 on the front there great tires escpecially on the thumpers

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.