ARC or ASV unbreakable levers?

4 replies to this topic
  • Archadian

Posted March 17, 2004 - 10:30 AM

What do you guys use? ARC or ASV levers? I know the ASV's have a 1 and 5 year warranty. The C/5 levers look worth it but the F1 looks like it's made out of the same crap my stock levers are made of and are bendable. Do the C/5 series levers curl up too if they don't break away or is the metal stronger? Please give me some info on each. Do the ARC levers have a warranty too? Which ones are best? What other levers are there that work the same way? They look all the same! :)
Thanks for the input :D

• mmbasa

Posted March 17, 2004 - 11:30 AM

I use the ASV and am very happy. I have the 5yr warranty. Bent my clutch lever walked into the dealer and left with a brand new one. Can't beat that.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matt96xr6

Posted March 17, 2004 - 05:01 PM

I have moved both the brake and clutch perch to 2 different bikes now. Love them! I have the C5 cause they are a bit thicker than the F1 levers which is more comfortable to me.

The clutch perch also makes the clutch pull easier than the stock unit on both bikes I have installed the ASV clutch assembly on.

• Archadian

Posted March 18, 2004 - 08:58 AM

Thanks! :D
Those are the answers I've been looking for!
:D :) :D

• crushedreams

Posted March 18, 2004 - 09:01 PM

I have the arc levers and my buddy has the asv. I like the asv's better. They seem beefier. Although, I have bent both my arc's 2 times a piece and just took a hammer to them to straighten them out and they didnt break. I dont know about the warranty. GYT-R makes some folding levers aswell.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.