Phat Numbers?

5 replies to this topic
  • Matt_W

Posted April 02, 2002 - 02:12 PM

Can someone tell me who makes the large/wide numbers similar to what McGrath (2) and Carmichael (4) have on their bikes. I want to get some for my 426 but I don't know the manufactures name or what those type of numbers are called. I thought I heard someone refer to them as "Phat" or "Pro", but I really can't tell from the descriptions or pictures in the catalogs if they are what Im looking for. If anyone could also offer up some places online where I can order them, it would be much appreciated.

• John_Lorenz

Posted April 02, 2002 - 02:27 PM

I once had a girl friend that was Phat, But I dont remember her looking like Jeramy Mcgraph

In fact I think she looked more like Ricky lake

ahh Never mind I was drunk most that time any way
:)

• raceman_spiff

Posted April 02, 2002 - 02:53 PM

ONE INDUSTRIES MAKES THE LARGE SINGLE DIGIT NUMBERS THAT MCGRATH USES.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fireball

Posted April 02, 2002 - 04:31 PM

My dealer has them in stock and they do mail order. Call 1-877-475-5711 Capitol Cycle in Macon Ga. Ask for Aaron Lindsey in parts. He's a multi-time Loretta Lynn Champion and he's a kewl dude, too. He's riding some GNCC races on a 250F now.

• Matt406

Posted April 02, 2002 - 06:01 PM

Just by the ones labeled "Pro's" I know N-Style makes them, along with most major graphics companies.
Matt

• thumperpower411

Posted April 02, 2002 - 06:21 PM

factory efex makes them

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.