WR Exhaust Inserts

3 replies to this topic
  • LeeR

Posted May 14, 2001 - 05:06 AM

I am looking for opinions on which aftermarket exhaust insert delivers the most performance with the least noise. Vortip? Thumper Racing? Others...?

• Ron_S

Posted May 20, 2001 - 02:18 AM

Look into the Baja Design Tip. It's made it through all the tech inspections, and performs well. Ron

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dsrtridr

Posted May 20, 2001 - 04:52 AM

I have a Vortip in my WR250F and am very impressed with it. My bike performs as well as it did without the plug and the sound is very quiet. Try www.finelinesuspension.com , they have them for only $54. Good luck.

------------------
'01 WR250F

• ButtonFly

Posted May 20, 2001 - 02:33 PM

I have the fineline Vortip as well. I can notice a difference, and my bike runs a bit better without the insert in. Not sure how much of that is jetting... The Top is a little flatter, and the bottom doesn't have the snap that it does unplugged. For the money it is an excellent investment, and well worth it in promoting quiet bikes. I still pull mine out when riding way out in the dunes though. Riding in the forest, the vortip is ALWAYS in...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.