Looking to buy stock WR400 exhaust

5 replies to this topic
  • alan250f

Posted March 17, 2004 - 04:56 AM

(Posted in For Sale forum also) I'm hoping to find a stock WR400 exhaust system, including the quiet insert, to stifle my '98 YZ400F. Anybody have a spare they would like to part with?

• gfergtr74

Posted March 17, 2004 - 03:07 PM

Sent you a PM

• Frostbite

Posted March 17, 2004 - 05:59 PM

I snapped my 99 WR 400 muffler can from the pipe a few weeks ago. I have a new E pipe on the way. Louder is better up here, scares the bears off the trail. You can have the muffler can if it's the guts you're after, if that's any good to you. The ice should be melted by the time it gets to Florida. :) :D :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • alan250f

Posted March 17, 2004 - 07:45 PM

Well, I really am looking for the whole unit, to use as an alternative to the LOUD Big Gun system now on the bike, rather than just the innards.....

• natediggity

Posted March 18, 2004 - 07:14 AM

I have one if you are still looking. It is complete with the stock insert, came from my 2000 WR400. I have the head pipe too if you are interested. Send me a PM.

• alan250f

Posted March 18, 2004 - 07:40 AM

Check your PM...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.