Knee guards...

I'm glad you like them cadman! I still love mine too. I wear klim Dakar and Mojave pants and they are both very spacious in knee area for guards, so maybe that's why I don't notice the size. But yea, I've had to adjust the top portion of my boots too. (But they are size crossfires so straps are set and forget so no big deal).

I've been benched the last few weeks due to a broken finger and ruptured tendon, but hope to be back on the saddle this month.

I'm glad you like them cadman! I still love mine too. I wear klim Dakar and Mojave pants and they are both very spacious in knee area for guards, so maybe that's why I don't notice the size. But yea, I've had to adjust the top portion of my boots too. (But they are size crossfires so straps are set and forget so no big deal).

I have Gaerne SG-10's, and I just adjust them out once and they are good from there, so the fact that they are adjusted out isn't a big deal, the in the boot pants are just really tight.

Are those over the boot pants?  I've thought about getting some of those.  That would make the top area of the boot have less stuff in it.  I just don't know how well over the boot pants would hold up to woods type riding and snagging the bottom of the pants on stuff...

I have Gaerne SG-10's, and I just adjust them out once and they are good from there, so the fact that they are adjusted out isn't a big deal, the in the boot pants are just really tight.

Are those over the boot pants?  I've thought about getting some of those.  That would make the top area of the boot have less stuff in it.  I just don't know how well over the boot pants would hold up to woods type riding and snagging the bottom of the pants on stuff...

Both my Mojave and Dakar pants are in the boot. I've ran OTB before but melted them my first ride out on the pipe side, and the heel portion gets chewed up from walking, so I try and mainly use ITB now.

Both my Mojave and Dakar pants are in the boot. I've ran OTB before but melted them my first ride out on the pipe side, and the heel portion gets chewed up from walking, so I try and mainly use ITB now.

Yeah, that's what I figured would happen with OTB.

I have several pairs of good ITB now.  I'll have to work harder to wear them out, and get some with more knee room.  ?

• Like 1

I guess it's all how you look at it, but I was fortunate enough to have my Ortho write a prescription for these and my insurance covered them.

📎IMG_1480812321.197765.jpg

I'd probably have a hard time getting my doctor to write that script, since I've never had any knee problems.  That is a good idea though...

I'd probably have a hard time getting my doctor to write that script, since I've never had any knee problems.  That is a good idea though...

Yea, that's the downside to the whole deal.....the knee problems associated with the prescription  ?