Radiator braces that work with a fan kit

3 replies to this topic
  • Kidrman

Posted August 11, 2016 - 06:33 AM

Has anyone found radiator braces that work with the trailtech fan kit on a 2015 WR450? I would like the style of braces that cover the radiator fins and have an angled brace that connects to the frame but will settle for the box style. These will be going on a snowbike so it will see significant brush and trees. 

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

John

• WR CT

Posted August 11, 2016 - 02:00 PM

I installed B&B engineering rad gaurds on my 2016 450. Easy install....fan was already on

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kidrman

Posted August 11, 2016 - 02:23 PM

Thanks for replying. Those look like they would be a problem on my 15 since my fan had to be aftermarket.

• WR CT

Posted August 11, 2016 - 02:28 PM

Gotcha. I'm not familiar with the aftermarket mounts. The rad gaurds are solid though

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.