• YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • RSS Feed
  • Google+

Photo
- - - - -

05 WR450 chain slapped out a piece of crankcase, options?

• Please sign in to reply

21 replies to this topic
  • stevethe

Get Help Now

5,232 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted August 20, 2016 - 04:04 PM

Um if your close to the service limit you should get another cylinder or replate it. The hard chrome is only a couple of thousands thick.

The A B C Vertex Pistons refer to their cylinder differences and what piston came with their barrel. A matched cylinder works barrel and piston could be a A B or C Vetex piston size new.

I guess you could fit one of the Vertex Pistons in your cylinder. But you do need to have the size checked and get the proper fit of clearence between the two.

• AMS2015

TT Newbie

22 posts

Posted September 15, 2016 - 01:12 PM

Im almost there!

Finally got time to work on the bike, so far so good.

However since there was a couple of week between the dissembly and the assembly I forgot where one of these black leads came from. I remember that one of them attatched to the started but the other one? They both end up under the seat, one where the fuse is, and the other one goes to the battery. 

IMG_20160914_232731885.jpg

IMG_20160914_232809407.jpg

IMG_20160902_132337642_HDR.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.