Actually I just hate most people & everyone I like has either moved away, just now having babies & haven't seen them in forever or just grew apart or had falling outs.  So this was all I got & I don't know any of you so I really didn't give a crap what anyone's response would be ,just wanted to write it down since I was tweaking out & I'm always stoned so out it came.  Like the doctors finger from my anus.  The Wife has been bugging all night about wanting a strap-on after watching that & I'm one dumb word away from having to do it as punishment.  Blew my back out, like a pro racer would so this thread is relevant and I am all jacked up on pain pills & gabapentin, could be become addicted like some of the racers that end up selling their bodies & souls.  Trey Canard is not worth talking about this season so yes, I took the TC abbreviation & stole the attention of you homos.  But eff you outthecloset, I am putting you on ignore, thought we had some good moments quoting my posts & engaging me in conversation then coming here & mocking you POS.  I could have had some serious shit, & you come up in my house & run your mouth?  I hope you crash & break your neck & lose function in your wang. 

?  ?

Wow, and I thought squid was angry.  Was not mocking you, just stating the obvious, maybe you need to re-read things.   ?  Funny in that your 2nd sentence you say you don't "give a crap what anyone's response would be".   ?

Since you couldn't figure it out much like Reed and both the Martin brothers in one race this season weren't able to successfully kick start their Yamaha's I'll explain it to you. Towelie is figuring out what the mod situation looks like around here. He makes a thread that looks legit right? TC, Trey Canard, even you figured that out ? , but it's really about testicular cancer and should be in Town Square right? Do you see where I'm headed or need me to finish for you?

Ah hell I should probably finish the explanation for you because like Chad and those Martin boy's, even kick start may not be enough....

Too much tanqueray and chronic last night huh Squidly?

• Like 1

I'll tell you what's gonna be sore is your hiney, if you don't pay up, LOSER!

Come on you yourself took over a year to pay up. Besides, I tried to have a local brewery ship to you and they wouldn't do it. So put some A&D in your dunger I am workin on it.

• Like 1