09' WR450 Flasher Relay

3 replies to this topic
  • WR-Josh

Posted July 31, 2016 - 01:03 AM

Hi, about to fit some LED's to my bike which i've already purchased. Just realised i have a Tridon TF123ac

http://www.superchea...Recommendations

and although i know nothing about flasher relays i'm guessing this one doesn't handle LED Lights

Are any of the Tridon series LED relays good for my wr450f? If not

Which ones do you use, what's appropriate to put in my bike.

Standard stator, standard front and rear lights, led indicators

cheers

• Tom bee

Posted July 31, 2016 - 03:35 AM

Any auto parts store has them for bout five bucks just read package to make shure it will work led and get eight number of pins not water proof but have one on my Ktm and it's been working for two years got mine at auto zone

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR-Josh

Posted July 31, 2016 - 05:48 AM

And how will I know it'll work if I know nothing about them what do I need to know?

• Krannie McKranface

Posted July 31, 2016 - 06:18 AM

And how will I know it'll work if I know nothing about them what do I need to know?

It just has to be a 12v flasher relay for LED lights. That's it.

Over here they are common in the autoparts stores.

I don't know about over there in Kangarooville.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.