Wr450f won't start

So, I've been running a cylinder works 478 big bore kit in my bike for about a month now. I took my bike into the shop to get a new water pump installed and to dyno tune the bike to better match the big bore kit.

When I received the bike back I discovered the bike had VERY LOW OIL in it!! Which means it was dynoed in this condition!

(You have to drain the oil to swap out the impeller shaft and replace the packing)

I took the bike back in and they told me they couldn't find any damage done. I took it for a ride and after about two hours of riding the bike will not start... Does anybody have any suggestions?

So, I've been running a cylinder works 478 big bore kit in my bike for about a month now. I took my bike into the shop to get a new water pump installed and to dyno tune the bike to better match the big bore kit.

When I received the bike back I discovered the bike had VERY LOW OIL in it!! Which means it was dynoed in this condition!

(You have to drain the oil to swap out the impeller shaft and replace the packing)

I took the bike back in and they told me they couldn't find any damage done. I took it for a ride and after about two hours of riding the bike will not start... Does anybody have any suggestions?

Yeah, take it back

There is no fing way they tore the motor down after this screw up, so I wouldn't even consider that statement about finding anything wrong to have any merit...

How long did you ride it for before you discovered this oil issue..