What decal set is on my bike?

5 replies to this topic
  • Bitteeinbit

Posted July 30, 2016 - 03:46 AM

More precisely, the radiator shrouds... They're starting to peel, so I'm thinking of getting new decals and maybe even plastics for my 2005. Will probably get an Acerbis tank (which I figure is good as the tank stickers are kind of yellowish now). However, there seem to be few options out there for the sub 2007 models, most of which are hideous. I really like my current radiator shrouds (though not a big fan of the rockstar shit). Can't seem to find the same ones anywhere... Any ideas?

DSCN1398.jpg

DSCN1404.jpg

Edited by Bitteeinbit, July 30, 2016 - 03:48 AM.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted August 02, 2016 - 05:31 AM

I have never seen those graphics before.

Probably custom made on line.

There is a symbol right above the lowest shroud mounting hole.

I think that is the brand of the graphics.

Usually somewhere on the graphics is the maker logo or name.

• RockerYZWR

Posted August 02, 2016 - 03:28 PM

Them there graphics is made by Flu Designs, most commonly found on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/371179636872

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Krannie McKranface

Posted August 02, 2016 - 04:13 PM

Woefully ugly, them there.

• Bitteeinbit

Posted August 02, 2016 - 04:58 PM

Interesting, thanks Rocker. I'll dry PVC contact adhesive for now as I have some lying around (or maybe silicone). No tank graphics in that kit, but I plan on getting a 3.3 from Acerbis anyways. What's weird is that it says 2007+, but my bike is a 2005... Maybe it also fits pre-2007 bikes? Can't seem to be able to find the same for a 2005. Price is certainly right... 

And Krannie, you can't talk about the looks of anyone's bike with that seat of yours. ;-)

Edited by Bitteeinbit, August 02, 2016 - 04:59 PM.

• RockerYZWR

Posted August 02, 2016 - 07:48 PM

I found them for the 03-04, but didn't search very in-depth. http://m.ebay.com/it...0285?nav=SEARCH
But if you're set on these (beauty in the eye of the beholder type situation), and can't find the 05-06 ones, maybe these are closer - I honestly don't know. Tons of decent looking options out there in the $50-100 range, though.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.