WR426 pdf Manual - printable or without password?

No replies to this topic
  • Pooley

Posted July 27, 2016 - 06:23 PM

I currently have my original printed manual from Yamaha as well as a digital pdf version I downloaded many years ago, that is in 4 languages.  My printed manual is getting quite worn, dirty, folded, etc after 15 years of use and abuse.  I would love to be able to print specific pages from the digital manual, but it is password protected and it cannot be printed or edited.  Does anyone have a digital copy of the manual that is not password protected, or even know the password to unlock the one I have.  (The pdf I have was linked here on TT at some point or other but it was many years ago.)

I don't want to take a laptop out where I'm working on the bike, especially when I've got greasy/oily fingers.

Thanks.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.