When is Honda gonna get electric start?

24 replies to this topic
  • qadsan

Posted March 23, 2004 - 06:33 PM

do you have any inside scoop?

My inside scoop at Honda was full of #$^&% because he told me it was going to be available late last year for Christmas and that obviously didn't happen :)

Your guess is as good as mine, but I feel confident that Honda will put something like this out later this year. I too have heard Honda might not put out a CRF450X, but I just can't see them not doing it. A CRF450X or something larger would be a huge hit IMO.

• irondude

Posted March 23, 2004 - 06:54 PM

Not until the GNCC, WORCS, BITD, and Baja races are over in the fall--maybe they will race one or two of those races on the new bike.
Then the X will come out-fully supported by a race effort.
Why else is Honda introducing a contigency program for non-motocross events--the mini bikes and the 250X alone dont warrant that... :)

Then again Honda guys dont exactly call me up and ask me how its goin....! What do i know...... :D

Its just so hard to imagine them not coming out with the 450X... :D

But its hard to understand why Honda offers 4 different 250cc off road bikes :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rokatt88

Posted March 24, 2004 - 06:44 AM

Then again Honda guys dont exactly call me up and ask me how its goin....! What do i know...... :D

But you are under their radar...don't be surprised if you wake up with a horse's head in your bed! :D :) :D

• irondude

Posted March 24, 2004 - 08:03 AM

Hi Honda!

• Rokatt88

Posted March 24, 2004 - 08:55 AM

Classic Irondude!
:) :D :D :D :D

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.