Little Naches: Nightfighter of Mount Clifty

Brian bails me out again...

Dedicated to the riding spirit as exemplified by Tahuya Rider. After his first visit, injury riddled, he's chomping at the bit to go back. I love it!

Warning, the following video has foul language and intense situations. Not for the fear of heights type. 

I have 25 days of riding experience in Little Naches over the last year. And while I say I've only been on this trail once, I've very familar with the entire surrounding area. Please read additional comments on the YouTube channel. 

This was the best ride of my life, and it went from being just a fun run to a bit more intense than I thought. It wound up being more than just a motorcycle ride, it was about endurance (had been riding all day), determination to live my vision of the ride. 

• Like 2

Brian bails me out again...

Dedicated to the riding spirit as exemplified by Tahuya Rider. After his first visit, injury riddled, he's chomping at the bit to go back. I love it!

Warning, the following video has foul language and intense situations. Not for the fear of heights type. 

I have 25 days of riding experience in Little Naches over the last year. And while I say I've only been on this trail once, I've very familar with the entire surrounding area. Please read additional comments on the YouTube channel. 

This was the best ride of my life, and it went from being just a fun run to a bit more intense than I thought. It wound up being more than just a motorcycle ride, it was about endurance (had been riding all day), determination to live my vision of the ride. 

:shocked:

Damn!

That was a heck of a ride!! :eek:

Having tasted a few of the more mild cliff's up on the LN, IN THE DAYLIGHT!! I have to say, you have giant canon balls of STEEL!

My mind ran away to a place that I can only describe as purely peaceful. Is it odd that a man can find peace in the throws of danger? Is it strange that a man can find it worthwhile to put himself out there in harms way? On purpose? I not only think it is worthwhile, I think it serves a beautiful purpose, it is one sure fire way to strangle the beast that controls a mans inner demons. Oh and yeah, this video put me on the edge of my seat this morning. Awesome video man!!!  PS, that light your using is as bright as the sun! It can't be stock. The light on the wee beasty (my bike) needs an upgrade I think.  :ride:

Early in the video I post the makers of my headlight and headlamp. I also had a little flash light but it decided to play a trick on me.

Norsepeak showed me something called a fire puck. It's for starting a fire in distressed conditions. Obviously my need for fire wasn't an emergency, but if it had, I wasn't properly prepared. So, I will get some of these fire pucks. That way I will not need to borrow Brian Metcalfs lighter again.

Fire? I found an awesome product by UST (Ultimate Survival Technologies). They make several handy products like blast matches, fire steals and others. But this item I carry in my vehicle, BOB, SK, and camping bag. My wife carries them with her and I have given them out to friends. Albeit with a look on their face like I am some kind of survival-prepper nut job.  ? you can check out how they work even in wet, windy or pouring rain conditions right here.

Carry one with you and a blast match. They can be utilized with only one hand.