Winner of best dualsport/enduro YZ450FX

6 replies to this topic
  • YamaLink

Posted July 25, 2016 - 03:33 PM

From CycleWorld: http://www.cycleworl...-yamaha-yz450fx

• Krannie McKranface

Posted July 25, 2016 - 06:02 PM

Hmmmm, pretty good for a not-an-enduro or DS bike.....

• YHGEORGE

Posted July 26, 2016 - 06:14 AM

I am impressed with the new X model Yamahas but I gave up on CW years ago. Got a sub a couple years ago mainly to get the little travel bag they were giving with a sub. Decent bag, mag was a bust, did not renew.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Monk

Posted July 26, 2016 - 08:49 AM

I spent some time on a friends 450FX. Even having the lighter, faster MX model tuned for offroad, the FX felt like a vast improvement and felt better in almost every way... I'm not surprised the FX is as successful as it is...

• Krannie McKranface

Posted July 26, 2016 - 11:51 AM

I spent some time on a friends 450FX. Even having the lighter, faster MX model tuned for offroad, the FX felt like a vast improvement and felt better in almost every way... I'm not surprised the FX is as successful as it is...

It's pretty good. Even though it's a little bit heavier than my BETA or than a KTM, the suspension and power make up for it in a huge way...

...and I know just how heavy it is, because I dropped it twice on the downward side of a steep hill and had to tilt it back up...

• MentalGuru

Posted July 26, 2016 - 12:07 PM

Hmmmm, pretty good for a not-an-enduro or DS bike.....

Definitely not a street legal dual sport bike like the previous winners of this title have been. I wonder how they got that part wrong.

• YHGEORGE

Posted July 26, 2016 - 04:14 PM

Because its CW, its what they do.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.