1st race....ever

4 replies to this topic
  • az426

Posted March 31, 2002 - 05:49 PM

hey guys,just completed my first race ever on big
blue.raced at the fairgrounds in phx..i had severe arm pump and hand cramps(couldnt of done another lap)but kept the sunny side up and had a great time.i was a little dissapointed when a friends kid told me that i needed to jump higher.
i did manage a 7th out of 14 riders so i was pleased.michael blose rode the 125 pro class and wow ....that boy is way fast-cool to see a supercross rider on same track your running.

• armourbl

Posted March 31, 2002 - 06:23 PM

Which fairgrounds you talkin about?

I didn't know there was a race at the Fair Grounds...

But, very good. I just raced my second ever MX at Speedworld and got 7th in both motos, 125 beginner class. I was on a WR250, LOL.

ben

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • az426

Posted April 01, 2002 - 06:09 PM

it was the cmc series,round #3. there will be another may 4th.the track was great-i thought it was technical but still very fun.i will probably
be there in may as well.#57 on 01'426 stop and say
hello if you remember.take care andy.bye the way
it was at the vets memorial,19th and grand.

[ April 01, 2002: Message edited by: az426 ]

• armourbl

Posted April 02, 2002 - 05:34 AM

Did they set that up inside, or outside?

ben

• az426

Posted April 03, 2002 - 01:49 PM

it was outside in the grandstand/rodeo area.go to www.gomxracing.com and check it out,they have a few pics of the track.

[ April 03, 2002: Message edited by: az426 ]

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.