WR450F Frame Cover/Decal?

5 replies to this topic
  • dustinsb

Posted July 11, 2016 - 10:48 PM

I used to have a CRF450R that the previous owner put carbon fiber frame covers on which protected the frame of the bike and also looked really sharp. Anyone have any idea where I might find adhesive or bolt on covers/decals for the aluminum frame (near the motor) where your boots run on the frame? I've looked all over and can't seem to find anything. Thank you! 

Attached Thumbnails

• wr1.jpg
  • wr2.jpg

• Nicajohn1

Posted July 12, 2016 - 02:20 AM

<!--no data in this master skin-->also comes with a grey/silver finish tried to edit but not working right. This stuff can be found at advance auto. Boot was wearing on clutch case

Attached Thumbnails

• ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1468318838.219929.jpg

Edited by Nicajohn1, July 12, 2016 - 02:24 AM.

• stevethe

Posted July 12, 2016 - 05:24 AM

Remember you have the pretty much the same bike as a YZ450f https://www.google.c...=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AtomicGeo

Posted July 13, 2016 - 05:01 AM

I use carbon fiber covers:

• dustinsb

Posted July 13, 2016 - 10:02 AM

I use carbon fiber covers:

Hey Atomic where did you get the carbon covers? That's what I'm thinking I want. Any idea if the 08 WR frame is the same as the 08 YZ frame so if I can't find ones for the WR then I can just get ones for the YZ? Thank you!

• thomas liles

Posted July 13, 2016 - 12:07 PM

Check out Hyde Racing

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.