2016 60th anniversary YZ450 Price

22 replies to this topic
  • Brainguy

Posted July 19, 2016 - 09:35 AM

I bought mine in November for 8K OTD.   No, 7800.00 plus all the tax, title etc is not worth it.  7800.00 OTD maybe. 

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ImTomScott

Posted August 02, 2016 - 09:33 AM

If you haven't bought one yet I would give James Jarman a call in Charlottesville, VA (Jarmans Sportcycles). My family has bought several bikes from him now. He is a great guy. I live in Texas and just bought one in OK for $7300 OTD. Hope this gives you an idea of what you could possibly get one for if you look long enough and are willing to take a drive!

• CaptainKnobby

Posted August 02, 2016 - 07:31 PM

If you haven't bought one yet I would give James Jarman a call in Charlottesville, VA (Jarmans Sportcycles). My family has bought several bikes from him now. He is a great guy. I live in Texas and just bought one in OK for $7300 OTD. Hope this gives you an idea of what you could possibly get one for if you look long enough and are willing to take a drive!

I havent bought one yet. However I just sold my 2011 yz450.
I thinking about a Suzuki RMZ450.

Kinda undecided on a yamaha or suzuki. For racing.....which I do....Suzuki is the way to go as far as their program goes.
They payout more money and more places than yamaha does. They payout for 2 classes, yamaha just pays out for 1 class.

Suzuki also has a program where if you do good in you series and earn enough points then they will offer you a trip to the carmicheal farm to train with Ricky.
Also I believe they will pay you contingency for the bike for 3yrs where Yamaha only does it for 2yrs.

Only thing that has me undecided is....I know yamahas pretty good and can work on the motors, shock, Forks ect.

Suzuki has air forks and I dont know that much about em.

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.