anybody want an 01 250F

5 replies to this topic
  • calvin

Posted March 31, 2002 - 01:39 PM

I currently race an 02 mxc 200 and joyride a yz 250f (woods). I love my 250f but for a play bike I would like something with a little more horse. I've got a few trade-in quotes from some dealers for a 426 and I'm not happy with them at all. This 250f has never been raced, has low hours, and has had an oil/filter change after every ride. I take better care of my bikes than some people take care of thier kids. I'm looking to trade my 250f (some $$) for an 01 or 02 YZ426 in ex. shape. I refuse to get hosed by the dealer and don't have the patience to wait for it to sell. I live in northeast ohio. If interested email me at

• txthumper

Posted March 31, 2002 - 03:28 PM

to bad you aint in TX..i have a perfect 01 426 with all kinds of goodies but thinking about a 250f

• acarter920

Posted March 31, 2002 - 04:35 PM

calvin, check your pm... i live in southeastern michigan and am interested in a trade. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • calvin

Posted April 01, 2002 - 11:37 AM

Sorry guys I have to call the trade off. I got a killer deal on a brand new 01 yz 426.

• txthumper

Posted April 01, 2002 - 12:09 PM

well dadgummit!!...guess im gonna go the 2 smoker route then..the weight of the 426 is killin my puney butt...anybody got an 01 or newer 2 smoker for trade?

• Norman

Posted April 01, 2002 - 04:04 PM

JR, I sold a very clean, low hour CR250 to a friend of mine, its a 2000 model but hasnt been ridden much at all. If you are serious he would rather have had a 426 but is getting married. We are both from Texas so if your interested e-mail me.

Related Content

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.