2015 tuner settings

3 replies to this topic
  • motomike894

Posted July 07, 2016 - 12:31 PM

I have tried all 3 of the standard ones that Yamaha gives you, currently I am on the hard hitting map.

I am searching for more initial bottom end power is awesome love it but I ride lot of tighter mx tracks / night race smaller tracks and it is pretty sluggish from zero to like 1/8 or little more throttle.

I wasn't sure how far with the negative or plus you can go on the tuner ??

I have been searching fro more custom settings and cant ever find anything.

Any help would be awesome.

I went up a tooth on the rear too, might try another tooth too.

• stevethe

Posted July 07, 2016 - 02:45 PM

Man up man go all +4's on advance. I now am still running all +4's on my 16 WR450 with the exception of a +3 on the lower left of the tuner.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motomike894

Posted July 08, 2016 - 06:06 AM

I am using the hard hit one now -

https://www.shopyama...rtunerchart.pdf

So your saying try +4 on every setting fuel and ignition ?

Thanks!

• stevethe

Posted July 08, 2016 - 06:46 AM

I am using the hard hit one now -

https://www.shopyama...rtunerchart.pdf

So your saying try +4 on every setting fuel and ignition ?

Thanks!

No. Try something like the sand map fueling with some +'s on the fuel. Then put in all + 4's on the ignition side and try it. Unfortunately dialing in the fuel isn't too perfect without a sophisticated dyno. 

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.