The Perfect Ride.....

2 replies to this topic

Posted March 15, 2004 - 06:53 AM

Check out the "Bikes For Sale Forum" My back up bike is now for sale, Loaded to the hilt, Just Add Gas!

Bonzai :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fryboy

Posted March 15, 2004 - 04:11 PM

Hey Kaze !

How have you been doing? Haven't seen you around in these parts in quite some time. You are sellin all your bikes? What up with that?

Take care,

Posted March 16, 2004 - 05:43 AM

I have been running hard since last Sept racing Harescrambles and GNCC's. I'm just thinning the herd a bit. My foster son Brian went in the Army last july and I had initially spent $2500.00 to have my mechanic completely go thru and replace everything in the motor in preparation for using it as a backup bikt to the 426. However Scott did such a great job with my 426 that the 400 mostely just sits in the race trailer, except for a few laps around the track once a month to keep the seals lubricated. It is a truly fantastic bike, but honestly I don't need two. I would much rather see someone enjoy it on a weekly basis than have it sit in the trailer. My mechanic Scott, is at every race now and takes care of things on the spot, I figure thats enough insurance. Like I told someone earlier, I figured that I would make it available to my TT brothers at a discount for about a week, then roll it out in front of my sponsors shop "Cycle Speciality" in Fayetteville Ga and let the public have a shot at it.

Good to hear from you....

Bonzai :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.