2004 Wr 450f "free mods"

No replies to this topic
  • FatCowKiller

Posted July 01, 2016 - 12:58 PM

I'm starting to check if the free mods have been done to my bike as I am not the first owner but definitely want the most power I can get out of this. I haven't really seen much on this tutorial wise so I thought I'd ask as I go through the process (slowly). My exhaust is different from the later models and I don't have the money to replace it nor do I see a need to. I was looking to "uncork" it but I wanted to ask if the baffle/silencer I pull out is the one that resides in the spark arrestor? I have added pictures below, any additional advice would be much appreciated.

-also if there is a way to tell that my throttle stop has been replaced/cut it would be much appreciated as I don't want to pull apart the carb if I don't have to

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20160701_151023617.jpg
  • IMG_20160701_151033442.jpg
  • IMG_20160701_151120109_TOP.jpg

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.