question on cams

4 replies to this topic
  • jc777

Posted March 14, 2004 - 01:19 PM

At the hot cams website it only shows 03' cams and i was wondering if an 03' cam would fit on my wr and would it have the same effects as the yz or atleast increase power some how over the stock wr.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 14, 2004 - 01:30 PM

It's right in the middle. It will improve power over a wr timed cam :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaha.dude

Posted March 14, 2004 - 03:22 PM

Just imagine I am that annoying little paperclip thing with the bulging eyes (looks a bit like Bill G himself :D :D) from Micro$oft Word, and I just popped up on your desktop...

You seem to be looking for more power for your bike - would you like me to show you how?

For help finding out information about all the cams, power characteristics, timing etc, please click here

Basically, you can YZ time your existing cam, install a OEM 03 WR or YZ decomp exhaust cam, or install the HotCams unit... Or do nothing at all - your choice... :)

Good luck,

David

• mtrablue

Posted March 14, 2004 - 03:33 PM

what year is your WR?

• jc777

Posted March 14, 2004 - 03:59 PM

its an 04. what will give more power the yz or hotcams?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.