Tall Seat Kit???

6 replies to this topic
  • MX974

Posted March 29, 2002 - 06:01 AM

My son is real tall with long legs. Does someone still make a tall seat kit for tall people? Extra thick tall seat foam with a seat cover to match.

Thanks!

• John_Lorenz

Posted March 29, 2002 - 06:16 AM

Mat want to check here for starters, there is some add on foam kits, Not sure here but maybe

http://www.mxsouth.c...t/ceeseafoa.htm
Sorry wrong url

also look for ceet not sure of web site maybe some one here can help

Good luck

[ March 29, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

• JBM

Posted March 29, 2002 - 07:31 AM

Moose has a complete tall seat for about $89 and it should be available now. SDG should also have the complete seat and probably makes the Moose seat.
www.mooseoffroad.com
www.sdgusa.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MANIAC998

Posted March 29, 2002 - 04:29 PM

Ceet makes a tall seat foam. It's called the "Henry Replica,High". I use it, and love it. I'm not all that tall, just lazy. And it helps me get up and off the seat. And you can also get there gripper seat cover for there foam. Mine had no seams or writing, so it went on like a glove. In all, it took me about 15 minutes to remove the old cover and install the new one. I highly recommend it.

• MOmilkman

Posted March 29, 2002 - 08:39 PM

How about Devol/GUTS foam? Anyone tried theirs?

I have bought both Ceet and Devol/GUTS tall foam and the Devol/GUTS is slightly taller.

Only problem, I dont know where to tell you to go to get it.
I just have my dealer order it for me. :)

• yamaha.dude

Posted March 29, 2002 - 09:10 PM

Guts Racing Website

HTH

David

• Fireball

Posted April 01, 2002 - 04:01 PM

I'm using the Henry high replica and it is great!

[ April 01, 2002: Message edited by: Fireball ]

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.