Branson MO. riding areas?

3 replies to this topic
  • PeterJ

Posted March 14, 2004 - 06:06 AM

I'm going to be in Branson MO around the first weekend in April. Anyone know of any good riding areas close to there? I just want to know if I should bring a bike.

• XRcaveman

Posted March 14, 2004 - 06:32 AM

I hear the park at Chadwick,MO is a very good place to ride. It's northeast of Branson. http://www.fs.fed.us...ke_chadwick.htm
Have fun!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PeterJ

Posted March 14, 2004 - 07:26 AM

Thanks XRCaveman!
That's just the type of info I was looking for!
:)
PeterJ

• XRZ4me

Posted March 14, 2004 - 02:37 PM

Yes, Chadwick is where you want to go. North on 65 from Branson to Ozark. Exit right onto 14 hiway through Ozark. After you pass through Sparta the road will fork, go right there also toward Oldfield and Chadwick. You have to stop at Kay's Store in Chadwick (left side of the road) and buy a riding permit. $5.00 per bike, per day. Get a map while your there and check out the deli, very good sandwiches when you've been riding for several hours. And directions on to H hiway and the campgrounds. Chadwick use area is a big place, take the map and plenty of water with you. Rough, rocky, fast, straight up, straight down, creek bottom, mud, yep it's all here. :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.