Decals Great! Thanks Bill

12 replies to this topic
  • James_Dean

Posted May 13, 2001 - 09:31 PM

The fender decals look great Bill. I put them on the WR today. :)

Thanks for taking the time and effort to have them made and getting them out to us. Very first class. Thank the wife for helping too. :D

James

• WR_Rider

Posted May 13, 2001 - 10:56 AM

Thanks Bill,
Got mine this sat. They look great. As soon as this arm heals enough they'll be going on my WR and KTM...
thanks again.
Chuck

• mcarp

Posted May 15, 2001 - 01:55 PM

Bill-

Thanks again! They look great!

MC

• GNCCYZ400

Posted May 15, 2001 - 05:34 PM

Bill,

Got mine today, they look GREAT !!!!
Good Job :)
They will be flying high at the races this weekend!!
C-ya,
Jeff

------------------

'98 YZ400F
'01 YZ250F
'98 CBR600F3

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 16, 2001 - 03:17 AM

Bill,
The stickers look great! Do you have any extra sets?

Thanks
Nick

• Bill

Posted May 16, 2001 - 03:30 AM

Jr.,

Yes, extra sets are available on a limited basis. First come, first serve.

Gramps :)

What would you guys like to see next? Swingarm stickers, t-shirts, etc, etc???

------------------
97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TheBOS

Posted May 16, 2001 - 06:21 AM

Put the stickers on last night they look great! Thanks.

T-shirts would be cool, or maybe window stickers for our trucks/cars so we can identify other Thumpertalkers when driving down the highway?

• KnightRider

Posted May 16, 2001 - 06:46 AM

Riding shirts would be cool too. :)

• Tree_Crippler

Posted May 16, 2001 - 07:01 AM

I'm in for swing arm stickers. After cartwheeling the bike down a steep downhill I need to cover the gouges.

• TheBOS

Posted May 16, 2001 - 09:56 PM

Originally posted by KnightRider:
Riding shirts would be cool too. :)

Yeah, a Thumpertalk jersey w/ Yamha colors would be sweet.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 16, 2001 - 10:09 AM

I like the idea of T-shirts myself!!!
Dennis

• aftershock

Posted May 16, 2001 - 03:25 PM

Thanks Bill :D The stickers look so good now I have to buy a new front fender :) .

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted May 16, 2001 - 03:41 PM

Bill,
Got my set the other day - they're awesome. I'm not going to put them on until a get a new front fender though....

My vote goes to T-shirts & window stickers. I think that t-shirts might be a little easier to deal with as I doubt there are too many suppliers of 'blank' riding jerseys.

Brian

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.