Anyone have a used pipe they want to unload?

5 replies to this topic
  • rekless

Posted March 12, 2004 - 02:34 PM

I would like to buy a used FMF "Q" or similar type pipe for a WR/YZF 450. Thanks and you can email me at Thanks, Chuck :)

• sjw

Posted March 12, 2004 - 03:17 PM

Go to FMF and buy one ...

• ddialogue

Posted March 12, 2004 - 03:30 PM

Go to FMF and buy one ...

That's a bit harsh, don't you think? :)

Rekless...I just bought one through my local accessories shop because there doesn't seem to be many of them out there that people want to part with. I had a post on the for sale forum looking for one but nothing panned out. $280 new through my local shop. GREAT pipe! Good luck. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sjw

Posted March 14, 2004 - 06:01 AM

Yea,hes my rideing buddy....

• rekless

Posted March 14, 2004 - 06:03 AM

See SJW, you ol' #@%$&* :) pick on me and my TT people will come to my rescue....Just jokin', and looking forward to Thursday bro!! rekless :D

• ddialogue

Posted March 14, 2004 - 07:38 AM

Yea,hes my riding buddy....

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.