Riding partner down for 12 to 18 months. Looking for people to ride with in Maryland or PA

4 replies to this topic
  • 450crazy

Posted May 27, 2016 - 02:31 AM

At Easter my long time riding partner broke his hand and tore his rotator cuff (replacement parts were not available) so he's down for awhile. If you like to trail ride in the Maryland/PA area and you're looking for people to ride with hit me up.

Edited by 450crazy, May 27, 2016 - 03:25 AM.

• YHGEORGE

Posted May 27, 2016 - 12:33 PM

Join a club. Local dirt oriented shops should have info. Get involved and you will meet some great folks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Just_a_trail_rider

Posted May 27, 2016 - 12:56 PM

At Easter my long time riding partner broke his hand and tore his rotator cuff (replacement parts were not available) so he's down for awhile. If you like to trail ride in the Maryland/PA area and you're looking for people to ride with hit me up.

12-18 months?     I did some pretty darn good damage to my shoulder  (broken bones, major muscle tears) and I was back on the bike in 5 months.    I wasn't worth a shit, but I was back on the bike.

Then again, if I was worth a shit to begin with, I may not have hurt myself.

Point is.... your friend will be back sooner than 12 months.

PS:   Tell your buddy good luck.   Tell him to buy the Breg Polar Care device to deal with the pain.  

• YHGEORGE

Posted May 27, 2016 - 02:16 PM

A severe rotator cuff injury can easily cost a year. More damage while healing can cause lifelong impairment. This is not an injury where "macho" is a smart option.

Edited by YHGEORGE, May 27, 2016 - 02:16 PM.

• 450crazy

Posted May 27, 2016 - 02:50 PM

He went into surgery yesterday so he's def out for at least 16 months.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.