1) I switch on ignition, headlight stays off, fine so far.
2) I start the engine, headlight stays off, weird, but ok with me.
3) I get going, headlight comes on, stays on.
4) Once it had lit up, it stays lit, no problemo.
5) I kill engine, headlight stays on, cool and ok.
6) I switch off ignition, headlight shuts off.
Is that basically correct?
Does the EFI decide to delay headlight till seizably "after" engine firing up?
The weird part is 2) : The time (distance??) the headlight "waits" before beginning to light up varies a lot.
Sometimes it stays off the whole ride from the movies back home (bad), can't be right.
So: What's wrong with my WR, and why?