09 WR450 exhaust upgrade advice

3 replies to this topic
  • Snrub0800

Posted May 23, 2016 - 09:20 PM

I want the exhaust that gives my bike the most power it can get from an exhaust. Noise doesn't matter and let's say price doesn't matter either. Y'all give me a list or tell me what ya got and how it works.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted May 24, 2016 - 04:26 AM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • stevethe

Posted May 24, 2016 - 04:48 AM

I say run pretty much any open perforated core exhaust you end up with. You may or may not feel the difference from one to the other. If you want good usable power send your carb off to Zipty racing and get all the mods done. Especially the emulsion tube mod.

Edited by stevethe, May 24, 2016 - 04:50 AM.

• jimmym

Posted May 25, 2016 - 05:38 AM

Most aftermarket open exhausts will give you similar performance improvements. I love the DR.D system as it seems to better tuned for my bike, but you really can't go wrong with any open system.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.