wr450 or wait for crf450x?

23 replies to this topic
  • Indy_WR450

Posted March 22, 2004 - 08:00 AM

Well said! But you forgot to say you have to take the rear sub frame off to remove the carb to rejet! I am staying with the WR450! I just got my 3.4 Gallon tank and I cant see how the aftermarket folks are going to make one that big inside the perimeter aluminum frame. I prefer the steel frame for woods and rock pounding. Just give me a WR450 with fuel injection and I may never buy another dirt bike. :)

• N7SLC

Posted March 22, 2004 - 08:44 AM

...Just give me a WR450 with fuel injection and I may never buy another dirt bike. :)

If they put fuel injection on the WR, I might have to switch to a
blue bike! :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tigerowner_ut

Posted March 22, 2004 - 09:45 AM

Just give me a WR450 with fuel injection and I may never buy another dirt bike. :)

I would even settle for a Fuel Injection kit! (Although JD Jetting is the next best thing)

First Japanese or KTM FI woods bike that is debugged will find a place in my garage. :D

• mikegags

Posted March 28, 2004 - 07:15 AM

Yamaha refuses to admit to and take care of the design defect in the 03 WR450 starting system, BUY RED, I WILL NEXT TIME!!! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.