AZ: Need shop reccomendation

Hey all I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good shop for 2t bikes in the Chandler/Gilbert/Mesa area(but would drive for the best).  Looking for a shop who is very thorough and meticulous. Looking for help getting my suspension dialed in and also for somewhere to go for general maintenance type stuff, tire installation(tubliss), etc when my work schedule gets too hectic.  If all else fails I will bring the bike to stillwell and have them help

with the suspension.

I have a Beta 300rr so if the shop had Beta experience that would be great.

Thanks

D

Edited by Spec C

Thanks guys. Much appreciated.  Would you put both on the same level experience wise, and how easy they are to deal with?

Different type of shops in some respects

Motocenter is a parts shop and mechanic. They can do suspension maintenance (fluids and seals etc) or put gold valves in for you, but they aren't a customer suspension tuner. I get a lot of parts from them, and when they don't have it in stock, they're ship times are fast. They are local guys who both ride and race and I like supporting the local economy and as a small business owner myself, I try and use local small business when I can. So, I go to David and Jordan at Moto Center for parts, gear and when I need something fixed on the bike that I don't have time to do myself. They did some bottom end work for me, replaced a clutch, put new tires on, bleed brakes and do pads....that kind of thing. Just stuff I run out of time to do myself sometimes.  

Jason doesn't stock much for parts and the focus of his business is wrenching, with a specific focus on suspension and chassis tuning. He's a great go to guy for a revalve and to dial in your suspension settings. He races AMRA and rides all of our local trails and tracks so he really knows what the AZ scene demands of suspension. I have not had Jason do my personal bike, as I was using Rob at motolab before he moved to Prescott (he does free shipping on suspension and is another great options for suspension) but I had Jason do my wife's suspension on her KTM 200, including custom cut springs, lowering the bike, revalve etc and he did great work, very quickly and at a competitive price. She is very happy with it. Two of my riding buddies have had Jason do their suspension and are very happy. Both fast B guys. Jason also works on a lot of Euro bikes, so understands WP suspension very well. 

Both shops are good people, local riders with good service and prices, just kind of depends on what you want, who is closest to you etc.

If you pop into either, tell them Jason with RM 250 spoke highly of them. David and Jordan will know who I am right away, Jason Hiles may not, as it's my wife's KTM he worked on. 

Edited by Kenpo1

Different type of shops in some respects

Motocenter is a parts shop and mechanic. They can do suspension maintenance (fluids and seals etc) or put gold valves in for you, but they aren't a customer suspension tuner. I get a lot of parts from them, and when they don't have it in stock, they're ship times are fast. They are local guys who both ride and race and I like supporting the local economy and as a small business owner myself, I try and use local small business when I can. So, I go to David and Jordan at Moto Center for parts, gear and when I need something fixed on the bike that I don't have time to do myself. They did some bottom end work for me, replaced a clutch, put new tires on, bleed brakes and do pads....that kind of thing. Just stuff I run out of time to do myself sometimes.  

Jason doesn't stock much for parts and the focus of his business is wrenching, with a specific focus on suspension and chassis tuning. He's a great go to guy for a revalve and to dial in your suspension settings. He races AMRA and rides all of our local trails and tracks so he really knows what the AZ scene demands of suspension. I have not had Jason do my personal bike, as I was using Rob at motolab before he moved to Prescott (he does free shipping on suspension and is another great options for suspension) but I had Jason do my wife's suspension on her KTM 200, including custom cut springs, lowering the bike, revalve etc and he did great work, very quickly and at a competitive price. She is very happy with it. Two of my riding buddies have had Jason do their suspension and are very happy. Both fast B guys. Jason also works on a lot of Euro bikes, so understands WP suspension very well. 

Both shops are good people, local riders with good service and prices, just kind of depends on what you want, who is closest to you etc.

If you pop into either, tell them Jason with RM 250 spoke highly of them. David and Jordan will know who I am right away, Jason Hiles may not, as it's my wife's KTM he worked on. 

Great info, thanks a lot.  I am like you, I like to support locals whenever possible. Both sound like great shops.