Excel rims, old blue color?

4 replies to this topic
  • BlueWR426F

Posted March 11, 2004 - 06:03 PM

Hello guys!

I just fall on a great deal to get a set of new Excel blue rims to install on my WR426 but the guy told me it is the old blue color. He told me that the new blue from Excel, since a couple of year, is a bir darker and suits better with the Yamaha blue. :)

Will they be nice on the bike?

Did you guys have any picture of these 2 styles to compare?

Thanks a lot! :D

• sabin

Posted March 11, 2004 - 08:31 PM

kepp in mind that every scratch on such rims is very vissible!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BlueWR426F

Posted March 12, 2004 - 04:52 AM

My bike is a dual purpose use, so they will stay in good shape for a while :)

• utahgoon

Posted March 12, 2004 - 07:03 AM

I ordered the blue excels about 2 years ago and thought they looked a little weird on the bike because they aren't Yamaha blue. They were a blue green color. I don't know what to call it other than maybe a dark teal??? I haven't seent he new blue so I couldn't compare the two. Hope this helps.

• BlueWR426F

Posted March 12, 2004 - 01:34 PM

Thanks for the info utah! :)

Does anyone have a picture of these rims?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.