2016 wr450f Supermoto

5 replies to this topic
  • Super_Davee

Posted May 16, 2016 - 10:38 AM

Anyone put 17's on their 2016? Post up some photos, wheel specs, and anything else you want to add!

My Excels should be here later this week!  :jawdrop:

• Super_Davee

Posted May 25, 2016 - 01:53 PM

Wheels came in.. better pics to come in a few days after i get the tires, and have them mounted.  :thumbsup:

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0322.jpg

• Super_Davee

Posted May 30, 2016 - 04:22 PM

Motomaster Rotor should be here soon. I had an issue with the order from a vendor. They sent me an EBC kit instead of the MotoMaster, and it didn't even fit..

The wheels are Excel 17's. The cush drive makes for a really smooth ride!

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0372.jpg
  • IMG_0370.jpg
  • IMG_0376.jpg

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • IDBOW

Posted September 03, 2016 - 10:03 PM

Ayyye just watched your video talking bout this bike superdave, how's the reverse engine 450 treating you? I want one next spring

• craig652

Posted September 04, 2016 - 04:31 AM

Bike looks great! What size wheels and tires did you go with? I want to do this.

Motomaster Rotor should be here soon. I had an issue with the order from a vendor. They sent me an EBC kit instead of the MotoMaster, and it didn't even fit..

The wheels are Excel 17's. The cush drive makes for a really smooth ride!

• Super_Davee

Posted September 04, 2016 - 05:01 PM

Bike looks great! What size wheels and tires did you go with? I want to do this.

Thanks! 17x3.5 17x4.25 150 conti sm.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.