FS: Low hour 00' Yz426

4 replies to this topic
  • acarter920

Posted March 25, 2002 - 04:45 PM

Has aftermarket bars, Renthal O-ring chain and sprockets, One Industries graphics, and some more. In great shape with only about 40 hours on it. I will attempt to post a pic.... but basically have no idea what im doing. $4000 for the machine. Im located in southeastern michigan.
Email is quadridermx@juno.com

Posted Image

• acarter920

Posted March 25, 2002 - 04:47 PM

woo hoo!!! it worked! Well the bike is really dirty in the pic. Looks MUCH better in real life :) All ive done is baby it. Has no problems starting, never fouls a plug, and i forgot to mention it has suspension work done by a professional shop. Valving for a 165# rider.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • acarter920

Posted March 25, 2002 - 05:00 PM

Well, as long as im at it... I also have a 96' Cr125 2-smoke for sale. Runs perfect. Awesome bike! Will blow any late model Cr away. Has lots of extras including Race Tech forks and rear shock, Pro Circuit platinum pipe, FMF silencer, graphics kit, ect... $2200 takes it Here is a pic of it

Posted Image

[ March 25, 2002: Message edited by: acarter920 ]

• yamie_rider

Posted March 25, 2002 - 05:15 PM

Thats one mean looking honda :)

• acarter920

Posted March 25, 2002 - 05:20 PM

Originally posted by yamie_rider:
Thats one mean looking honda :)

Yeah, the most fun ive ever had is on that Honda. The thing is wicked fast for a 125 and MX's better than any other bike ive ridden. But, i need the cash

:D

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.