07 YZ 450 GLIDE PLATE RECOMENDATION

2 replies to this topic
  • jamiehughes

Posted May 04, 2016 - 02:32 PM

i used to have an 06 YZ450F and i had a glide plate on it that used the factory screws in the stock locations and didn't use those damn little aluminum arms to clamp it to the frame. well i now have an 07 YZ450F and was looking for the same type of set up. if anyone knew of a company selling this style i would be forever in your debt if you could clue me in on it.  the picture attached is what my old plate used to look like and you can see how it uses just the 3 factory mounting bolts to mount it and i really didn't want to buy a used one to get the style i wanted. thanks in advance fellas.

Attached Thumbnails

• s-l300.jpg

Edited by jamiehughes, May 04, 2016 - 02:36 PM.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mikedabike

Posted May 05, 2016 - 11:35 PM

Works connection.

• jamiehughes

Posted May 06, 2016 - 09:06 AM

Works connection.

thansk buddy, i'll check it out.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.