WR450F 2012 Flasher

4 replies to this topic
  • Nathh

Posted May 04, 2016 - 01:49 AM

Hey guys,
My bike didn't have indicators on it when i purchased it and I'm trying to put them on at the moment. However they aren't lighting up and I cant seem to find the flasher for the indicators.
Can anyone tell me where this is usually located on the bike and maybe show me a picture?
thanks heaps in advance,

• Krannie McKranface

Posted May 04, 2016 - 04:49 AM

Georgia USA, or the country?

The WR in USA comes with Dual sport lighting equipment.

You have to buy the indicators, flasher, brake light swith, bar swich etc

Don't know how yours was delivered...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Nathh

Posted May 04, 2016 - 01:24 PM

I might have worded it badly, I didn't buy the bike new, I got it used and the guy had taken all the road stuff off and couldn't find it :facepalm: .

I've bought some indicators and the bar switch, and have wired it up however I can't seem to find the flasher anywhere.

I know it might not be there but I'm trying to find where it plugs in so I can find out.

• Damnome

Posted May 04, 2016 - 01:45 PM

The flasher relay is behind the headlight. It's the large black block relay.

• Nathh

Posted May 04, 2016 - 02:27 PM

Ok thanks, will try and find where it plugs in there.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.